HubSpot is the industry-leading marketing automation platform, and we love it. With HubSpot we can build fully customizable websites slices to modules that can be used to build pages. Using HubSpot has transformed the way inbound marketing works, making it more predictable, less labour intensive, and more effective at building revenue and bringing in more sales. HubSpot is a powerful tool, and over the years we’ve seen customers meet and exceed revenue targets – while using fewer resources – time and time again. It could do the same for your business, too.
HubSpot is a multi-faceted, modular software platform that lets you manage every aspect of inbound marketing from a single dashboard, while automating repetitive manual tasks. It can help your business bring visitors to your website, convert leads who are already there, and close out to convert them to customers. It features a wide range of tools for building landing pages, blog articles and email marketing campaigns. You’ll also be able to manage interactions, and track and analyse their effectiveness.
You’ll get access to many powerful features without having to invest a fortune on separate applications, but you’ll also benefit from:
- Ease of use – Get up and running with HubSpot fastened FREE, without having to learn complex configuration processes. (And its even easier when using HubSpot through an agency partner…)
- All-in-one – Say goodbye to the need to juggle with multiple applications and platforms.
- Great support – HubSpot’s support team, together with its in-depth knowledge base, gives you advice and help whenever you need it.
- Produces great results – HubSpot’s tools reach people, not repel them, letting you leverage the power of inbound marketing.
- Friendly community – Other HubSpot users are ready to engage and assist – helping you build more relationships. There is also an active online user and developer community, supported by a number of useful forums and wikis.
What can HubSpot actually do for you?
- Email tracking and logging – Install a simple extension and use Outlook, Outlook 365 or Gmail and you’ll be alerted when emails are opened.
- Email templates – Save time and effort by starting with a pre-made template and customising it to your needs.
- CRM – HubSpot’s advanced CRM facilities let you automate processes, letting you improve targeting and boost customer retention rates.
- CMS – Benefits of the HubSpot CMS include a fully integrated design, high quality analysis and tracking tools, plus built-in security features, like SSL.
- Blog editing – Intuitive and quick to learn, HubSpot’s blog editor can produce professional blog articles ready to go live.
- Social media automation – Schedule posts in advance, access to all social analytics including interactions and clicks. Social monitoring features which allow you to get a notification every time your keywords are mentioned.
- One-stop shop – Engage with people at every stage of their journey – strangers, prospects, customers or promoters.
Of course, HubSpot isn’t the only management system available. It’s a competitive market, and you may be tempted to try some other products. Before you do, consider how they measure up. For example, Marketo requires custom code for mobile optimisation, whereas HubSpot comes with this as standard. Marketo also doesn’t support pop-up forms or social media monitoring. Another option, Salesforce, has an impressive range of features – but you only get a 30-day free trial. HubSpot is always free, unless you choose to upgrade to its premium features.
We build high-performing, smart and converting web and mobile applications. We have expertise throughout the development chain. From requirements, architecture, UI/UX design to development, testing and validation.
We solve complex business challenges by building systems that focus primarily on the end user. We prefer to build systems that save you time and bring your business more customers. We build web applications in React and mobile applications in React Native.
We work with databases, servers and APIs to build scalable and robust web and mobile applications that can handle large numbers of users.
WordPress is free to use and there are no software licensing fees. Rather than paying a costly monthly or annual fee to use in-house services, as a developer or site owner, on WordPress you can spin up as many sites as you want without having to worry about licensing and copyrights. WordPress has been engineered to give your website the best search engine results possible. Straight out of the box WordPress is already great for SEO. Combining it with Woocomerce it can make a really big and nice web shop
We make websites with ACF (Advanced Custom Fields), and slice website into blocks. That way there is no need to contact developers for building new pages and changing content, with ACF you are able to build web pages with blocks in any order you want.
Woocommerce is still one of the best plugin that is enabling making web shop. Combining it with ACF and other WordPress plugins it can result with making really good shop.